Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hello Everyone

My name is Isaí (for those of you who don't habla espaniol, Easy is good enough), and I am a 3D artist, striving to specialize in animation.  Right now, I am learning how to animate with 3DS Max 2008 and XSI 6.5.  Hopefully I can get my hands on 3DS 2009 to see if all the bugs got fixed, but, when it comes to Autodesk and their ability to include "useful" updates, dare to dream, as they say.

In this blog, I will be posting any and all interesting animations that I've done, giving full credit to those who have contributed, of course.

I welcome any and all suggestions and/or comments about any of my content.

In the following months, I will be working on a short film, to which I will be posting some screenshots of, and hopefully, the entire completed project.

Please enjoy the content you see here.

Isaí

No comments: